Dr Ben Pearl is a Sports Podiatrist from Arlington Foot & Ankle in Virginia, USA. He thinks all podiatrists need to have an ongoing thirst for knowledge, be willing to share and collaborate with others and go that extra mile when it comes to treating and finding solutions for their patients.
Dr Pearl is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine and the team podiatrist for the District Track Club, an elite Olympic development track team in Washington, DC.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- Being a podiatrist is sometimes like being Sherlock Holmes.
- How podiatry makes a difference to athletic injuries.
- Working with sporting teams and explaining where a podiatrist fits in.
- Collaborating with others and the benefits of sharing thoughts.
- His yearly Biomechanics Summitttt.
- Developing mutual respect from referrers.
- Retail foot orthotic stores.
- Why you need to connect with your community.
If you have any questions about this podcast episode, please email me at email@example.com
If you want to know more about the workshops I have lined up this year, please look at my EVENTS. There’s always something exciting lined up.
Podiatry Business Coaching
If you’re looking for a podiatry business coach that will help you get sh#t done and turn your podiatry business into a profitable business enterprise, stop looking and let’s talk. To kick things off, all you need to do is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me a little about yourself and your business.
CURRENT WEBSITE www.tysonfranklin.com
NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON www.podiatrylegends.com