Simon Bartold from Bartold Clinical has been a speaker, educator and course developer, both live and online, for decades. In today’s episode, we dive into the nitty gritty and the sometimes difficulty in creating online courses for the podiatry profession.
It’s not always a bed of roses, and not every online or live course is successful. You may think you’ve created a ball-tearer, but low registration numbers may tell you something else.
On this episode, we also discuss:
- Current learning trends in the podiatry profession.
- Everyone learns differently, so course creators have got to adapt their delivery.
- The value in focused meetings versus national conferences.
- Why some courses can take up to two years to develop.
- What roles will AI play in the future?
- Why we need to bring fun back into learning.
If you have any questions about this episode, you can email me at email@example.com, or if you’d like to learn more about One-On-One Business Coaching, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar and schedule a face-to-face Zoom meeting with me.