Narelle Montgomery is the owner of Sutherland Podiatry Centre in New South Wales, and after 35 years, she has gained a lot of podiatry and business wisdom others can learn from, which is why I wanted her as my guest.
In this episode, we discuss:
- – What got you into Podiatry in the first place?
- – Your first conference and how they have changed?
- – Episode Sponsor: 2-Day LIVE Podiatry Business Reboot, Brisbane 17-18 Nov. 2023
- – Did you want to work for yourself?
- – It all starts with MINDSET.
- – Narelle’s mum was diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer, and she was able to take five and a half months off to care for her.
- – Positive changes in podiatry over the past 35 years.
- – Some podiatrists stop learning because they stop enjoying it.
Find what areas of podiatry interest you and pursue them. And make sure you find your people within the profession and stay connected with them.
If you would like to connect with Narelle, you can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at email@example.com
Podiatry Business Coaching
Hi, I’m Tyson Franklin, and if you’re looking for a one-on-one podiatry business coach with a proven track record of helping podiatrists excel in business, look no further. I know I can help you.
Whether you choose to work with me or not, you will leave our meeting with some strategic ideas to implement.
Upcoming LIVE Events
If you’re interested in attending one of my LIVE business events, details can be found at https://www.podiatrylegends.com/upcoming-events/
Podiatry Business Owner’s Club
Are you a podiatrist or podiatry student with an interest in business?
If you are, all you need to do is answer three simple questions to join my Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/podiatrybusinessownersclub.
My YouTube Channel
Have you checked out my YouTube Channel – Tyson E. Franklin? This is where I upload videos of my podcast interviews and other short educational videos.